Auction your cat through Sellmycar2day.co.za
Should Sellmycar2day not be able to meet your expectation in terms of the price offered to purchase your vehicle, we can now offer you the opportunity to auction your vehicle. Via our various auction platforms we have the ability to offer your vehicle to our extensive dealer network which consists of hundreds of car dealers nationwide. This gives you access to all franchise and independent dealers countrywide dealing with every make and model. Giving you the opportunity to get the best possible price for your vehicle.
Terms and conditions apply…
By offering our customers access to auction platforms we can potentially close the gap between our initial offer to buy your vehicle outright and your expectations.
Understandably, this process does take a little longer and there are certain terms and conditions that apply in order for us to be able to offer this service.
- An agreed minimum reserve price upfront – there needs to be a clear understanding of the minimum price you will take for the vehicle. Should this minimum reserve price be met on auction, the sale of the vehicle is confirmed and no further negotiations will be entered into.
- Once the vehicle is live on auction this process cannot be stopped until the end of the auction on that particular business day. The results of the auction are final and if the vehicle is sold the sale is confirmed.
- Vehicles need to be on our premises for the duration of the auction in order to allow interested dealers the opportunity to view the vehicle prior to bidding.
- All relevant paperwork is required up front to confirm all information supplied is correct and vehicle is viable for sale, copy registration document, settlement letters, identity documents, proof of address etc.
- In some cases it may be required and we recommend relisting your vehicle for further auctions should the vehicle not sell at first attempt, in this way giving you the best chance of selling your vehicle. This is however optional and can be discussed with your evaluator.
- Once the sale is confirmed all original paperwork is required immediately to process the sale, general understanding of auction sales are that transactions are processed within a 48-72 hour timeframe. This may not always be possible if there are settlements etc. however our intention is to have the transaction finalised and paid out as quickly as possible.
For more details click the "Auction Agreement" button below.